At the initiative of HRH Princess Adelah bint Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Biography Documentation Center was established on 17 Ramadan 1428H/ 16 July 2007, and under the resolution of Their Royal Highnesses members of the Board of Trustees of King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Foundation for humanitarian work, No. (G M 1/5/2016) on 16 Ramadan 1437H/ 21 June 2016, the center was approved to be an extension of the Foundation.
To be the leading reference for information and studies related to King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, and an outstanding destination for credibility and scientific methods in the fields of archiving and scientific research.
The center aims to be an information resource and a center for scientific and historical research and studies, which highlights the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, his heritage, values and priorities, and publishes it locally, regionally and internationally.
- Delivering the message with integrity.
- Objectivity by Adhering to scientific standards .
- Providing an outstanding result through the analysis of history.
- Making information readily available for researchers and scholars.
- Credibility in the scientific collection and analysis of information and facts.
- Embodying of professionalism in all its aspects.
- Documenting King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz's personal and professional biography.
- Introducing the values, principles, priorities and achievements of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz in distinctive and innovative ways.
- Building databases about King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz and his achievements.
- Carrying out research, studies, data analysis and providing products on the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz.