On the initiative of HRH Princess Adelah bint Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the project for King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Biography Documentation Center was launched on Shawal 1428/Oct 2008, and with her efforts came the establishment of the center and under a resolution of the Royal Highnesses members of the Board of Trustees of King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Foundation for humanitarian work, No. G M /1/5/2016 on 16 Ramadan 1437/ corresponding to 21 June 2016 to be an extension of the Foundation
To be the leading reference for information and studies related to King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, and an outstanding destination for credibility and scientific methods in the fields of archiving and scientific research.
The center aims to be an information resource and a center for scientific and historical research and studies, which highlights the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, his heritage, values and priorities, and publishes it locally, regionally and internationally.
- Delivering the message with integrity.
- Adhering to the scientific standards Objectivity.
- Providing an outstanding result through the analysis of history.
- Making information readily available for researchers and scholars.
- Credibility in the scientific collection and analysis of information and facts.
- Embodying of professionalism in all its aspects.
- Documenting King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz's personal and professional biography.
- Introducing the values, principles, priorities and achievements of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz in distinctive and innovative ways.
- Building databases about King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz and his achievements.
- Carrying out research, studies, data analysis and providing products on the biography of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz.